Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Had an oddball behind me today who spent all the game screaming about Spurs playing in a beige kit.
I thought it was more of a plum colour.
I hear "Kick it awaaaaay, Kick it awaaaaay!" at least 5 times every home game now for about the last 5 years.
Maybe it was funny once but I cant remember.

There was a gobby spurs fan singing that shit Sterling scored and var song before the game trying to wind blues up.
He had a kid with him but was quite gobby and looking for trouble..some blue went up to him and said shut up or you will get twatted by someone eventually..he carried on being gobby and he nearly got twatted and hid behind his kid before going up to the police and saying some blue was trying to cause trouble...they are a fucking odd bunch.
I fuckin hate this lot! In 2010 when Crouch won em that decider in the night game. I remember being at one of my lowest ever ebs in being a blue, I really thought after beating Villa on the Saturday we'd do it. I was gutted, absolutely heart broken. Coming out of CB3(near the South stand corner) 2 knobheads got in my face as I was walking across the car park where the temp club shop is now, one of em literally stood in front of me and stopped me in my tracks and shouted 'You're fuckin shite'! So I one arrowed the **** clean off his feet. His mate screamed You've killed him you lunatic. I was still on a ban at the time, looked around and ran before any old bill could see me. Didn't stop running until I got in my car about 2 miles away. I hope the **** needed dental surgery. Absolute fuckin cretins they are.

There was a gobby spurs fan singing that shit Sterling scored and var song before the game trying to wind blues up.
He had a kid with him but was quite gobby and looking for trouble..some blue went up to him and said shut up or you will get twatted by someone eventually..he carried on being gobby and he nearly got twatted and hid behind his kid before going up to the police and saying some blue was trying to cause trouble...they are a fucking odd bunch.
an odd bunch of cunts

I fuckin hate this lot! In 2010 when Crouch won em that decider in the night game. I remember being at one of my lowest ever ebs in being a blue, I really thought after beating Villa on the Saturday we'd do it. I was gutted, absolutely heart broken. Coming out of CB3(near the South stand corner) 2 knobheads got in my face as I was walking across the car park where the temp club shop is now, one of em literally stood in front of me and stopped me in my tracks and shouted 'You're fuckin shite'! So I one arrowed the **** clean off his feet. His mate screamed You've killed him you lunatic. I was still on a ban at the time, looked around and ran before any old bill could see me. Didn't stop running until I got in my car about 2 miles away. I hope the **** needed dental surgery. Absolute fuckin cretins they are.

I’m not a violent man but I have to say that gave me a laugh!

I hear "Kick it awaaaaay, Kick it awaaaaay!" at least 5 times every home game now for about the last 5 years.
Maybe it was funny once but I cant remember.
That reminds me of Stuart Pearce screaming at Micah from the sidelines "head it, head it". My toes curled when I heard that.

City aggro, City Aggro!!!

Funny enough we all mobbed up in the side streets after the game for this, and I've never seen a mob become so quiet as they came closer to where we all were around the Mitchell Arms

City aggro, City Aggro!!!

Funny enough we all mobbed up in the side streets after the game for this, and I've never seen a mob become so quiet as they came closer to where we all were around the Mitchell Arms
Yes, my mate was on the phone to me when I was gettin away on my toes, whilst it was going on. I was like, fuck off, I'm banned and I think i might of just killed some fucker! Haha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.