Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
South Stand betrayed the team today. Disgraceful lack of support at the end.

I would go easy but the South Standers always criticise the rest of the ground.

I’m going to sound like didsbury Dave here, but I was in 109 today. At 2-1 a number of people decided to sing pretty much only about United!

Why not sing some chants that get behind the team? No one was joining in with them either.

People seem to be singing as well, but it’s so half hearted and quiet.

1702749317248.png
Ipswich's version of the South Stand. The problem is everyone thinks everything is great, with the North Stand coming we have a massive opportunity to sort out the atmosphere one and fro all

View attachment 101598
Ipswich's version of the South Stand. The problem is everyone thinks everything is great, with the North Stand coming we have a massive opportunity to sort out the atmosphere one and fro all

I don’t see any away fans in that picture, which completely split our singing sections. The north stand/ a proper home end is what we’ve needed for years

Was treated to the legends lounge by my lad today. We hated it. Full of kids on coach trips. No singing etc.

Doesnt help the atmosphere with the legends lounge seats being in the middle tier of south stand

Sadly every time I go now a little but of me dies and I seem to enjoy it less and less.

I miss being surrounded by real City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.