Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
To be fair, it pisses me off as they get in your field of view all the time, at 5 - 0 not so bad but 0 - 0 and everything to play for they need to stay put.

Aye he called out 5 boys in front of me and had a real pop .. they in turn as
ked him to come ahead.
We were defending a corner st the time so could see f all as they continued arguing.
Meant I had to get involved!!!

It was OK. Loud in parts. It certainly wasn’t anything like last season. Last season we knew we would beat Arsenal and we did. We scored the first goal and we were all over Arsenal. The atmosphere was built around the goals and the team performance. Even though we were in control of the game yesterday, probing an Arsenal defensive 11, shameful, we never really looked as if we were going to score that first and vital goal that would have lifted a tense and flat at times atmosphere.

To be fair, it pisses me off as they get in your field of view all the time, at 5 - 0 not so bad but 0 - 0 and everything to play for they need to stay put.
What about the mass exodus to the concourse bar on 35 minutes. Should they stay put also. It’s a stadium with 53,000 people in it. There’s going to be constant movement.

I was walking around the Etihad yesterday, stopping around the main entrance of the CB stand, having a good look around, a general look at the fans, listening to the different languages being spoken. and taking everything in before the match. We’ve become like Barcelona. If you’ve been to Barcelona you will have noticed the amount of tourists, day trippers, and football fans that fill the Camp Nou on a regular basis. They are now filling the Etihad.

Are the season ticket holders just not showing up and selling them ?

I’d expect most season ticket holders would have been at the match yesterday. It’s not the kind of match you’d miss because you couldn’t be arsed going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.