Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Fair play to some in family yesterday tried getting it going a few times hopefully keep it up
I thought the atmosphere was ok last night in the family stand, winning and goals certainly help.

And fair play to the chap who wouldn't give up on trying to get bluemoon going on his 65th Birthday, hope you had a good day and glad a fair few joined in eventually.

Really enjoyed the game last night but noticed a real difference between the people sat either side of me and my lad.
Sat next to my son were two what you would class as "tourists". An Asian man and woman. The fella was really getting into it, singing songs and urging the team on. Didn't have his phone out a lot either. He proper made us laugh when he joined in with the "you're fucking shit" chant.
The old bloke at the side of me from what I could gather was a long time supporter but he never stopped moaning. Doku was his main target who he classed as useless (he chose to ignore the assist) but he also kept on about Grealish, referring to him as "Golden Boy" and suggesting he should "fuck off back to Villa". Also suggested to his mate they wouldn't be champions again as the team was crap and "jaded". He left on 80 minutes when his mate Doku got subbed off. This guy must have been a real pleasure over the years if this is how miserable he is now. I told my son about him at half time and my son (he's 10) responded by shouting "give it to Doku"!
People moan about tourists (sometimes justified) but I know who'd I'd rather sit with at the next game.

Really enjoyed the game last night but noticed a real difference between the people sat either side of me and my lad.
Sat next to my son were two what you would class as "tourists". An Asian man and woman. The fella was really getting into it, singing songs and urging the team on. Didn't have his phone out a lot either. He proper made us laugh when he joined in with the "you're fucking shit" chant.
The old bloke at the side of me from what I could gather was a long time supporter but he never stopped moaning. Doku was his main target who he classed as useless (he chose to ignore the assist) but he also kept on about Grealish, referring to him as "Golden Boy" and suggesting he should "fuck off back to Villa". Also suggested to his mate they wouldn't be champions again as the team was crap and "jaded". He left on 80 minutes when his mate Doku got subbed off. This guy must have been a real pleasure over the years if this is how miserable he is now. I told my son about him at half time and my son (he's 10) responded by shouting "give it to Doku"!
People moan about tourists (sometimes justified) but I know who'd I'd rather sit with at the next game.
Spot on mate

I hate cunts like that.

Biggest bunch of bitter jealous bastards this lot since our takeover sung more about us than getting behind their team ! Just wish Grealish would have scored and done an Adebayor celebration in front of them.
He’d have got all the way from the north stand end to the final third at the SS end and then drawn a foul and gone down

New Kippax stand being built. That attendance wasn't far off capacity, plus it was in a different era where attendances weren't what they are these days. If we're going to play that game then how about:

Division 1 - 1st January 1986. Aston Villa v Manchester City

Attendance: 14,215
Remember an FA cup tie at Villa, 2016, 4-0 City win. Attendance was around 23,600, 6000 of which were City. Bunch of fucking wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.