Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
“You are embarrassing” they sang to the half empty home end on 89 minutes. No dickheads, you are embarrassing. Shushing from the away end after less than 30 seconds, singing about empty seats in a stadium which must have been full to 95% of capacity, giving abuse and calling people out in the away end when we really couldn’t care about you or your team. The fact is if it wasn’t a novelty one off season in the Premier League, then you’d be lucky if 1000 fans travelled and a large percentage of your end were likely United and Liverpool supporters with Luton as a second team. You couldn’t be more embarrassing if you tried.
I chuckled when they were singing "4-1 to the empty seats " and we scored another and sang back.to.them.in ss3 " 5-1 to.the empty seats"

also tickled me when they sang "your support is embarrassing "or summert along those lines, maybe but we have never let millwall with other firms take over our ground,wankers.

I chuckled when they were singing "4-1 to the empty seats " and we scored another and sang back.to.them.in ss3 " 5-1 to.the empty seats"

also tickled me when they sang "your support is embarrassing "or summert along those lines, maybe but we have never let millwall with other firms take over our ground,wankers.
What amused me was them singing while they sat down the whole game in SS2

Sat down on your big day out was one sang to them

Thought the atmosphere was flat, but picked up in the second half.
Let's be fair City's Mcmanaman-sideways-and-backwards football in the first half against a flat-backed 10 of Luton was dull. I started pondering whether to go buy 6ft panel fences after the game.

Had a bloody sore throat since Palace, so decided to chant intermittently, much like half the ground. Save the voice for Wednesday, like a few others. The second half was better. More to come.

Mate, there won’t be 40 fans in the stadium an hour before kick off, never mind 40k. That’s not how we do it in England.
Did it for the Arsenal game when they did half price drink. Was bouncing that day. They know how to get people in and bouncing, but they choose not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.