Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Why so many Madrid fans in the hospitality section goading City fans above and to the sides? I'm emailing in the morning to complain as that was taking the piss, at other grounds you do that and you get kicked out.
I wouldn't bother m8...they don't care, its been hapoeningvever since we first played Dortmund 13 years ago.

I’m not going to point the finger as it will only end up in a spat, but I thought certain tiers could have been much more vocal. The usual tiers carried the atmosphere tonight during parts of the match and especially after the equaliser.

Ssl3 is clearly the place to be for atmosphere. It’s consistently been the loudest part of the ground for a while now.

It is impossible to gauge the noise from SSL1 but has the safe standing had any positive effect? The corner, next to the away fans, when I looked over, does not seem as vocal as it was previously. SSL3 is great but its full of 40/50 year olds and older, it should not really be the loudest part of the ground.

I thought it was a good, tense, urgent big match atmosphere. The start was a bit of a mess with too much going on at once but once it settled the crowd were behind the team all game and the roof would have come off if we’d got what we deserved from the match. Songs were spreading all round all game, some songs were starting in the north stand and even one in the Colin Bell top tier. Best of the season for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.