Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It was great in 317, SSL3 was great all night.

The tourists and 'neutrals' are going to end up killing these occasions though. Every big game we have the numbers of them is fucking ridiculous.

If the club care about the future, getting proper blues in, they need to have a re-think about how they distribute tickets. If they don't then we're fucked.

How are they getting these tickets?

IMG-0544.jpg

To be fair the Madrid fans near us were removed when pointed out , lucky for them they were , dangerous policy by the club allowing thus to happen again
The stewards said if they jump up again they’ll get chucked out, my lad stayed, said they did fuck all and loads of city kicking off celebrating in front of them when de Bruyne scored. The club aren’t arsed, it’s what they want. Half and half scarves everywhere, shambles.

So as someone who has been going to matches for 50 odd years and didn't meet the criteria. I hope there wasn't any tourist there last night.

I'm more pissed of about not being able to be there and cheer the lads on than I am about the result.
Sorry to say mate it was full of them, dangerously so , several got a few smacks while being taken out for celebrations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.