Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Final nail for me this. Couldn’t get me and my lad a ticket but a ginger rag YouTube wanker was able to dine on the club in his Madrid top.

I won’t be missed and I won’t be back.

I don’t blame you one bit mate.

I used to be in all the cup schemes but opted out of them after Covid and now just do the league games.

Renewed this year but next season might be my last.

I feel so far removed from the club.

I’d ship all these influencer cunts off to Gaza in matching “I heart Hamas” t shirts and tell them it’s a free holiday. Do the world a fucking favour.
Oh trust me they need bringing into the real world. But as happens in my work they get paid thousands to just do a post for brands.

Leaches of society but the more people share and reply the more they generate.

I think the average person is becoming more and more disgruntled and it’s a matter of time before one gets seriously hurt.

Above previously said be nice for the end of season review to mention the decline and reasoning as a prompt to khaldoon but I’m more likely to get a place in the starting 11 before a real question is asked.

Oh trust me they need bringing into the real world. But as happens in my work they get paid thousands to just do a post for brands.

Leaches of society but the more people share and reply the more they generate.

I think the average person is becoming more and more disgruntled and it’s a matter of time before one gets seriously hurt

I should submit something to fesshole but I work in the digital marketing world and hate everything about social media. I don’t use it at all for personal use.

CBL1 was noisy last night. It was a great atmosphere. A few Madrid supporters were moved out but it looked as if the stewards knew where to go for them as they had papers and kept looking as they came along the rows to get them. The Madrid fans didn’t make themselves obvious until the penalty shoot out.
But the atmosphere was brilliant. Fair dos to everyone.

Was a good atmosphere though obviously tense and nail biting at times. NS2 really tried. There was a LOT of tourists in the ground and on the way home though. Not talking about the Asian kids in trench coats who come regularly, actual tourists from all over Europe, plus Madrid fans in the home end.

I think we all knew this was coming as it was always on the horizon.

It's not only Manchester City it's mainly the big 7/8 teams in the Premier League that have this tourist, youtube, tiktok bollocks...

The thing is what these clubs fail to see is, If anything ever happened as in on the pitch and results weren't going well and languishing in mid table...All these "influencers" would be nowhere to be seen, The "legacy" fans as we are known have already fucked off because of these clowns.

Get it fucking sorted City.

The Ginger Manchester United You-Tuber in a Madrid shirt in the home end.

Ishowspeed, big Man Utd/Ronaldo fan in the home end celebrating the Madrid goal

Madrid fans turning up in Madrid shirts and being asked to just take off the shirts at the home end turnstiles instead of being fucked off.

Chelsea only fans tart, celebrating City getting knocked out in the home end.

How many City fans couldn’t get tickets?

I’ve been in the Champions league scheme since the beginning but next years is getting fucked off, already opted out - well done City

To answer your question, my two mates my lad and me weren't allowed tickets. We would need to spend over 500quid each on group stages to qualify for this game. We couldn't afford this.

Between us there's well over 200 yrs of match going lol

Not where I was sat fans in Madrid shirts and scarfs club couldn't give a fuck about time someone called the club out.
Yeah fair enough mate, going by the number of comments on here you can’t be wrong. South Stand upper didn’t seem too bad to me though, although there seemed to be an incident with someone getting kicked out of 317/318.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.