Atmosphere, fulham and general.

Re: Official Atmosphere Thread at CoMS!

South Stand was very poor yesterday. On the pitch we're very frustrating and losing momentun and it's hard to get going when we're unable to beat teams we expect to beat week in week out. Atmosphere on Saturday will be totally different, maybe Wednesday too

I sit in 116 and its filled with people moaning, i sing throughout the game and admittidly a few of us do there but theres to many people who don't, it seems almost a sin to sing at the game these days

The Fat el Hombre said:
South Stand was very poor yesterday. On the pitch we're very frustrating and losing momentun and it's hard to get going when we're unable to beat teams we expect to beat week in week out. Atmosphere on Saturday will be totally different, maybe Wednesday too

I think the atmosphere will be better on Wednesday than Saturday tbh mate.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I'm 118/119 and I try desperately to get behind the team but unfortunately to many people aren't interested in anything other than moaning.
Its sad, but it was like that even in 117 for the Fulham game when we WERE 2 NIL UP!!

People shouting stuff like, "Hughes you muuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccchhhhhhhh bastard get yourself sorted" everytime Zab would lose the ball or something.

Poor form.

agree with the atmosphere in the south stand ( i sit there). From my point of view i hardly sang yesterday, because i thought there was a lot of things that intrigued me about how the game was going, so i spent most of the game chatting/moaning/analizing witht the blokes around me. the whole stand has been off this season i think.

R0BINH0 said:
I sit in the North Stand, and it's too quiet, hopefully gonna move closer to the atmosphere next season.
Same here mate, my Dad knows Im of an age where I want to sing, shout abuse, stand up and get involved. You cant do that in the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.