Atmosphere, fulham and general.

Re: Official Atmosphere Thread at CoMS!

The answer is if you want to get the atmosphere going, apply to the ticket office to have your seat changed at the first opportunity when they come up for renewal. I was stuck in the North stand for a couple of seasons then got into 117, great seats (standing spots!), Unfortunately I am surrounded by people who don't sing a lot, they only stay there because they prefer to stand.
Stop moaning about it and do something about it... those that are slow of the mark will lose their seats to someone who's prepared to get in and nab their spot to scream and bawl in SUPPORT of the team for 90 plus minutes.
And SS Lower was emptying faster than ever at 85 minutes on saturday..poor, that's supposed to be the hard core supporting area of the ground, not a good example to set leaving with 5 mins plus 4 added time to go.

I'd like to know what..........

The rest of the Kippax is doing?

The 2 huge 3rd tiers?

The lower North stand?

And the other sections of the stadium?

Why are 2 blocks(110/111), 500-750 fans doing all the singing, while 43,000 fans are sat still doing jack shit?

What has happened to the SS lower? I sit above it and you can hear a pin drop these days. 2500 Hull fans out sung us. Shocking.

I used to sit in the North Stand at Maine Road. That held 6000 fans. You got 6000 fans singing. The Kippax had the two blocks near the Gene Kelly. They always sang and gave the away fans stick.

The sooner the BA section get's going and organized the better. That way we might eventually get 1-1500 fans singing in two seperate sections.

That will do until the club decides to implement Operation One End. That day can't come fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

TBA I'm f++kin sick of this .

Why should those of us who want to sing be creeping around the sensibilities of the legions of pathetic defensive pessimists that wreck the atmo at eastlands ???

I cannot understand why MCFC have Totally Failed to think this one through. We must be unique in , not just in the Prem but in the League in having no fortress end.

. FFS even Stockport County have their Cheadle End.

..we're a million miles away from 2 home ends (e.g. Olympique Lyonnais who make every match a contest between the Virage Nord / Virage Sud to see who can out-sing the other)

Quite frankly the atmos at City is PATHETIC !!!!

Wake up the suits..we have no 11th man ....sort the seating for a start...

the atmosphere was ruined by liveforcity giving kids cheaper season tickets so everyone bought one and now we are swamped with teenagers that dont have the passion and never used to go, im only 16 myself but have been going city since i was 9 month old but i know some peole who were united fans and bought a season ticket because it was cheap and a laugh with their mates and they are all in the south stand, and thats our hardcores?

mcfcjosh said:
the atmosphere was ruined by liveforcity giving kids cheaper season tickets so everyone bought one and now we are swamped with teenagers that dont have the passion and never used to go, im only 16 myself but have been going city since i was 9 month old but i know some peole who were united fans and bought a season ticket because it was cheap and a laugh with their mates and they are all in the south stand, and thats our hardcores?

Just underlines the fact the WE HAVE NO HARDCORE ....which team in the league has to loook in the mirror and admit that, FFS,,,,,, ???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6LFKi6bqvQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6LFKi6bqvQ</a>

Even boring Germans can do this :D

mcfcjosh said:
I agree completely. Im 13, but had a season ticket when I was 4 at Maine Road. I have a season ticket in the North Stand and dont get to sing very much but I sooo want to.

Next season hopefully Im getting in one of those areas. Im so passionate about City and I see a lot of kids my age and slightly older coming with mates and stuff who dont know any songs and arent very passionate. BUT Its probably good for the future that they come.

Atmosphere at CoMS needs serious attention. The whole SS should be "operation one end" with the Away fans in the block 109/110/111 area and such! Sorted!

I'm in 118 and I get the impression people are too nervous watching us right now, wait until it picks up a bit and the songs will start coming out again, Wolves, Hull and Fulham were prime examples of people worrying that we were gonna' concede, if we go 2 up in games it usually picks up. Don't be too quick to slag off the fans, there are reasons why people don't sing as much, mainly cus' they're too busy watching us throw games away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.