Atmosphere, fulham and general.

Re: Official Atmosphere Thread at CoMS!

have not been this season which is shame but all i can say is if we can get the atmosphere up to or anywhere near the hamburg home game then that would be great. That night by far sticks out as the best match for atmosphere and Hull 5-1 and Arsenal 3-0 last season all great time.

LETS GET CoMS ROCKING!!!!

M22_blu said:
I sit in the south stand and it's gone down hill this year mainly because expectation has gone through the roof and people think they dont need to back the team but just stand there and be entertained. the problem with 111 is there's no variety in the songs, you only sing adebayor, bluemoon, were not really here, you fat bastard/whos the faggort in the pink.
Not at all, 111 sings everything along with 110. SS has gone down hill but as soon as confidence is high it will be great again!

dom said:
TBA I'm f++kin sick of this .

Why should those of us who want to sing be creeping around the sensibilities of the legions of pathetic defensive pessimists that wreck the atmo at eastlands ???

I cannot understand why MCFC have Totally Failed to think this one through. We must be unique in , not just in the Prem but in the League in having no fortress end.

. FFS even Stockport County have their Cheadle End.

..we're a million miles away from 2 home ends (e.g. Olympique Lyonnais who make every match a contest between the Virage Nord / Virage Sud to see who can out-sing the other)

Quite frankly the atmos at City is PATHETIC !!!!

Wake up the suits..we have no 11th man ....sort the seating for a start...
correct, all the singers should be together behind the goal, move the away fans out of sight of the cameras as at chelsea utd etc. although at maine road when the kippax was all standing did the three other stands make a load of noise? the kop have a fortress end as you call it but only in european games and v the rags and are even quieter than us against the smaller teams as are utd everton arsenal and villa. why do we sing blue moon when weve got a corner, lets just give it CITY CITY CITY CITY !!!!!! everyone get behind the team

LCBblue said:
mcfcjosh said:
the atmosphere was ruined by liveforcity giving kids cheaper season tickets so everyone bought one and now we are swamped with teenagers that dont have the passion and never used to go, im only 16 myself but have been going city since i was 9 month old but i know some peole who were united fans and bought a season ticket because it was cheap and a laugh with their mates and they are all in the south stand, and thats our hardcores?
I agree completely. Im 13, but had a season ticket when I was 4 at Maine Road. I have a season ticket in the North Stand and dont get to sing very much but I sooo want to.

Next season hopefully Im getting in one of those areas. Im so passionate about City and I see a lot of kids my age and slightly older coming with mates and stuff who dont know any songs and arent very passionate. BUT Its probably good for the future that they come.

Atmosphere at CoMS needs serious attention. The whole SS should be "operation one end" with the Away fans in the block 109/110/111 area and such! Sorted!

bloody hell mate, for a 13 year ols you speak more sense than 98% of the people on here! fair play to you mate, its good to hear such a well constructed opinion from someone so young! im exactly the same as u and have been since i was about 4! i love to belt out a good old song for all the games but i sit in 220 n u jus cant get one going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.