Atmosphere (positive)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Didsbury Dave said:
It started in the pubs of spain. It was sung by the away end in villareal. Since then it is repeatedly sung in the pubs around away grounds, and
Was given a few airings by sections of the away end at qpr. At anfield the whole away end sung it loudly. The concourses at coms have witnessed it increasingly and The singing section had a go at it last night but it was a bit half arsed. it was, however sung by the whole south stand.

But it'll never catch on, mate, never. Because bluemoon doesnt like it, and that's what really counts.

He never even played at Maine road FFS. Why don't we change it to "he is the merlin of our team' as was agreed on here when the song first came out? That's much better. Maybe get it started at the junior blues pantomime and take it from there?

I like the song and I like the tune but the last line should be changed. I like 'he is the merlin of our team'

jay_mcfc said:
I like the song and I like the tune but the last line should be changed. I like 'he is the merlin of our team'

That would work quite well at a boy's scout picnic, or maybe a gentleman's harmonics quartet.

barbershop-quartet3.jpg

adammck said:
I think the crowd is just adapting to the way of supporting the lads. We now expect to be entertained and to score goals and it's almost like everyone is getting used to it.

It's gone from a rather anxious/extreme experience to a confident experience within the space of a few years. It's completely different, But how good is it just watching the team play in this style, it's fucking amazing.
I also think we lost a lot of our songs from last season and back because we actually won a trophy.

Skashion said:
Can't believe any of you ever dare to question DD's wisdom. He is Bluemoon's foremost expert on atmosphere; just look at the success of Operation One End.

Oooooh, nip nip, a Christmas piranha. Good will to all fishes.

And what exactly did "Operation One End" have to do with me?

Didsbury Dave said:
Oooooh, nip nip, a Christmas piranha. Good will to all fishes.

And what exactly did "Operation One End" have to do with me?
Christmas Dave? I mock all year round, it's not a festive thing.

You don't support the udderly ridiculous notion of one singing bank with the away fans moved elsewhere then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.