atmosphere / songs for wednesday

Francis Lees Belly said:
What happened to Who are we BLUE ARMY, why don't we sing this anymore? it really used to get the whole crowd going and its a change fro Blue Moon.What ever we sing lets keep it going, BOO the scum when they announce the teams give em shit from the kick off to the final whistle I'm of to polish my Doc Martin's "If I should die on the Kippax Street etc!

This answers the entire thread. Definitely need to make a decision on what's going to be sung though or we'll die on our arse.

the famous malcolm glazer turned ronaldo into cash
he wanted carlos tevez but he didnt have the stash
and now sir baconface has turned to whiskey, crack and hash
the blues go marching on...

you're in debt and going bust,
and the blues go marching ON ON ON

msix said:
wearethesouthstand said:
please please please can everyone try and get 3 or 4 pints in before kick off, even if you are working till half five like me. you feel better about singing when you've had a few.

loads of people on her are happy to make up new songs but lots of them never get sung.

when you get to the ground, don't even bother watching the match, just turn all your attention on the united end and chip away at them and give them non stop abuse

i always have one eye on the atmosphere and this is a game where you think the atmosphere will look after itself, well not necessarily, what we don't want is , good from the city fans for 15/20 minutes then it all goes quiet if we have not made a breakthrough, we have to keep chanting and not let 6,000 united fans ,who potentially could make a lot of noise, not let them dominate...

their away support can be good at times, what we have to do as well as singing our own songs is to chip away at them (blocks 110,111) and (119-122) to lead the way here and chant at them so they have to respond, unfortunately for the thickos in their end they aren't that smart at coming up with stuff off the cuff and this is the way to make sure we keep a lid on their end...

i have a few suggestions and if anyone has any new songs they could add them at the bottom of this thread... personally when the lights go out match pre-match i will be chanting "SHIT ON UNITED, SHIT ON UNITED TONIGHT" and i hope the whole ground joins in !!!

a billion in debt, we're having a laugh
a billion in debt, we're having a laugh

your stupid clock, is coming down
your stupid clock, is coming down (same tune as above)

USA USA USA

you're only here cos its' CITY

ferguson, bitter as f**k
ferguson, bitter as f**k

team full of scousers, you're just a team full of scousers (if shrek and owen start)

the money's all gone
the money's all gonnnnnnn
you're not buying anyone
the money's all gone

WHOS PLAYING ON WEDNESDAY??

It was originally scheduled for Wednesday, and the thread was made before the postponement - moron!

I like this one....
"Build a bonfire
Build a bonfire
it`ll keep you fuckers warm
when you`re locked out of old trafford
cos the glazers sold your home!"

just read all 10 pages...........brilliant stuff. If we sing half of them i will need to wear tenna for men after 5 pints before the game.

Whos that crying at the cashpoint
whos that begging at the bank
its the glazers and the clan
working on there masterplan
thank f**k we got the sheikh and not the yank

To Baby Give it up by KC and the sunshine band

Nanananananananana fergie fucked it up fucked it up fergie fucked it up (repeat)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgeG3qulgg[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1244294/Manchester-divided-The-battle-supremacy-starts-Eastlands-City-host-United-Carling-Cup-semi-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... final.html</a>

Glory glory glory hunters
Your fans are all fcuking Londoners
Your Mancs are only about a hundred
And your debt goes marching on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.