atmosphere / songs for wednesday

wearethesouthstand said:
please please please can everyone try and get 3 or 4 pints in before kick off, even if you are working till half five like me. you feel better about singing when you've had a few.

loads of people on her are happy to make up new songs but lots of them never get sung.

when you get to the ground, don't even bother watching the match, just turn all your attention on the united end and chip away at them and give them non stop abuse

i always have one eye on the atmosphere and this is a game where you think the atmosphere will look after itself, well not necessarily, what we don't want is , good from the city fans for 15/20 minutes then it all goes quiet if we have not made a breakthrough, we have to keep chanting and not let 6,000 united fans ,who potentially could make a lot of noise, not let them dominate...

their away support can be good at times, what we have to do as well as singing our own songs is to chip away at them (blocks 110,111) and (119-122) to lead the way here and chant at them so they have to respond, unfortunately for the thickos in their end they aren't that smart at coming up with stuff off the cuff and this is the way to make sure we keep a lid on their end...

i have a few suggestions and if anyone has any new songs they could add them at the bottom of this thread... personally when the lights go out match pre-match i will be chanting "SHIT ON UNITED, SHIT ON UNITED TONIGHT" and i hope the whole ground joins in !!!

a billion in debt, we're having a laugh

your stupid clock, is coming down
your stupid clock, is coming down (same tune as above)

USA USA USA

you're only here cos its' CITY

ferguson, bitter as f**k
ferguson, bitter as f**k

team full of scousers, you're just a team full of scousers (if shrek and owen start)

the money's all gone
the money's all gonnnnnnn
you're not buying anyone
the money's all gone

pretty embarrassin post if i'm being brutally honest mate, if i read this on a rag forum i'd fuckin piss my pants laughin............oh but not all bad, the money's all gone song sounds like a winner to me!!

wearethesouthstand said:
please please please can everyone try and get 3 or 4 pints in before kick off, even if you are working till half five like me. you feel better about singing when you've had a few.

loads of people on her are happy to make up new songs but lots of them never get sung.

when you get to the ground, don't even bother watching the match, just turn all your attention on the united end and chip away at them and give them non stop abuse

i always have one eye on the atmosphere and this is a game where you think the atmosphere will look after itself, well not necessarily, what we don't want is , good from the city fans for 15/20 minutes then it all goes quiet if we have not made a breakthrough, we have to keep chanting and not let 6,000 united fans ,who potentially could make a lot of noise, not let them dominate...

their away support can be good at times, what we have to do as well as singing our own songs is to chip away at them (blocks 110,111) and (119-122) to lead the way here and chant at them so they have to respond, unfortunately for the thickos in their end they aren't that smart at coming up with stuff off the cuff and this is the way to make sure we keep a lid on their end...

i have a few suggestions and if anyone has any new songs they could add them at the bottom of this thread... personally when the lights go out match pre-match i will be chanting "SHIT ON UNITED, SHIT ON UNITED TONIGHT" and i hope the whole ground joins in !!!

your stupid clock, is coming down
your stupid clock, is coming down (same tune as above)

USA USA USA

you're only here cos its' CITY

ferguson, bitter as f**k
ferguson, bitter as f**k

team full of scousers, you're just a team full of scousers (if shrek and owen start)

the money's all gone
the money's all gonnnnnnn
you're not buying anyone
the money's all gone

WHOS PLAYING ON WEDNESDAY??

What are the chances that everyone has a favourite new song and none of them get sang, as happened when Tevez signed and now we are stuck with the hideous "he's not Munich anymore".

These two are easy and should be sang by everyone.. (and of course Fergie sign him up)

your in debt, your in debt and it's growing
your in debt, your in debt you can't pay
your in debt, your in debt and its growing
you'll be bankrupt by the end of may!

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be Manc
This is how it feels
When your club's not owned by the bank

This is what it feels like to be city
this is what it feels like to be rich
this is what it feels like when your club isnt owned by a woman

anyone?

his face is made of bacon
his moneys all been taken
his pissed stained pants are bakin
the fergie family

the shrek is firing blanks
and obertan is wank
they got fucked by the yanks
the fergie family

jimharri said:
deynaskaz said:
Sorry to be a pain but isnt the game tuesday..
msix said:
WHOS PLAYING ON WEDNESDAY??
Check the date on the opening post ladies. The thread was started prior to the original game, scheduled for the wednesday night. Now; where did I leave those "fail" pics?

Try My pictures in Documents.

What happened to Who are we BLUE ARMY, why don't we sing this anymore? it really used to get the whole crowd going and its a change fro Blue Moon.What ever we sing lets keep it going, BOO the scum when they announce the teams give em shit from the kick off to the final whistle I'm of to polish my Doc Martin's "If I should die on the Kippax Street etc!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.