Atmosphere today

anyone know what the weather is like in Wigan, I live in Preston to to far away and its lashing it down!

triger700 said:
anyone know what the weather is like in Wigan, I live in Preston to to far away and its lashing it down!
Lashing it down here to, its not stopped for about a day. Water logged pitch st wigan could be called off !

allan harper said:
triger700 said:
Lashing it down here to, its not stopped for about a day. Water logged pitch st wigan could be called off !

FOOKING HELL! Hope not!

triger700 said:
allan harper said:

FOOKING HELL! Hope not!

if it's been that bad, surely they would have planned a pitch inspection for this morning?

triger700 said:
I live in Wigan and its lashing down, my lads game has just been called off and they dont play rugby on his pitch either.

Its been raining here since the early hours but has started to ease off a bit thankfully.
Not sure how the pitch will handle this especially as the rugby team played on it on Friday.
Shades of Burnley away last season spring to mind but if we get the same result we'll all be happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.