Atmosphere today

God there is some crap spouted on here!
Soup and blanket / kids who cares as long as we sell our alloctaion each week and get behind the team.
There is a certain amount of footy snobbery on here quote 'the further we go away the louder the crowd'...didnt notice much difference from spuds or sunderland away tbh..in fact sunderland killed us vocally where i was sat in the corner.
Now I am aged 44 - not quite ready for me soup or a blanket and I am no longer a kid unfortunately but who cares who attends as long as they attend.
Agree about the songs sung tho keep it city for me everytime..

Oh Adam Johnson...etc

moan moan fuckin moan, you only get out what you put in, thought it was top yesterday meself

liamctid said:
It was a fucking terrible atmosphere today.

Wigan is without doubt the worst away game in the league.

We go there thinking we're going to roll them over so no one really gets behind the team.

They don't have a fan base so there isn't any chance to have banter with them (although unlike many I don't need banter to start singing songs about my love)

Our fans have some sort of confidence issue. We literally seemed scared to make a noise unless it's game over for us. After the second goal it was noisy but that was 70 minutes into the game.

AND AS FOR THE OCEAN FINANCE SONG - why why why why why why why do we still have a LARGE number of fans that sing this cringeworthy song which got pretty fucking old after the knocked us out the cup? "But but but but there skint!" - So fucking what, there still better than us! What a lot of people don't get is that it just sounds like we're singing their song, which makes us look like knobs - imagine them singing Blue Moon but a slight change of words every week with so much gusto. It just wouldn't happen! Us at the back were booing this song, and shouting 'City City City!' over the top. And as far as I'm concerned I will continue to do it until it is forgotten about!

Rant over.

100% agreed, never ceases to amaze me how many people actually sing the fucking song, cringeworthy.

liamctid said:
AND AS FOR THE OCEAN FINANCE SONG - why why why why why why why do we still have a LARGE number of fans that sing this cringeworthy song which got pretty fucking old after the knocked us out the cup? "But but but but there skint!" - So fucking what, there still better than us! What a lot of people don't get is that it just sounds like we're singing their song, which makes us look like knobs - imagine them singing Blue Moon but a slight change of words every week with so much gusto. It just wouldn't happen! Us at the back were booing this song, and shouting 'City City City!' over the top. And as far as I'm concerned I will continue to do it until it is forgotten about!
Couldn't agree more mate, does my head in that song. Should only be done at derbies, not away to fucking Wigan.

I was right at the front yesterday, atmosphere wasn't the best but it was okay at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.