Atmosphere today

allan harper said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
Will be a belting Atmosphere at DW today.
Unless we haven't scored in the first 10 minutes then the girl guides start getting agitated.

I got my "knitting and moaning whilst enjoying a butty with a flask of tea, all wrapped up in a tartan blanket" badge this weekend... i should be allowed to express my ability at any point i chose fit!

I watched an NFL game last Sunday (Seattle/S Francisco) where the home crowd really did change the result in their favour.

Not much chance of that at City :/

GStar said:
allan harper said:
Unless we haven't scored in the first 10 minutes then the girl guides start getting agitated.

I got my "knitting and moaning whilst enjoying a butty with a flask of tea, all wrapped up in a tartan blanket" badge this weekend... i should be allowed to express my ability at any point i chose fit!
Doesn't help the team much, positive thinking reaps great rewards.

Just buzzing about going to every City game at the moment expecting to at least challenge and probably win.

Gone are the days when it was a serious consideration at away games to stay in the boozer and avoid the inevitable disappointment of the football.

Early goal from CT will get the 5000 going and an eventual 3-0 win will follow.

jate7 said:
Not sure how the pitch will handle this especially as the rugby team played on it on Friday.

One of a shit load of reasons why I can't wait for Wigan to go back from whence they came.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.