Atmosphere tonight

manillaman said:
cant wait for tonight, its gonna be electric! does anybody know where i can buy a newborn sized city kit in time for the final?
Don't bother - it's unlikely to fit you anyway. But if you really want one I'm pretty sure they have them in the club shop -> <a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|16116=baby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... 16116=baby</a>

richards30 said:
will we be doing the lights out trick again?? looks fookin brilliant when we do it and then put the bluemoon on the screen and the stand!
How can we do lights out when it's not even dark?

There is a light that never goes out on the playlist thing for tonight. still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up . Cannot wait for tonight now, shame this week has literally destroyed any chance of me getting a degree

BibbyBlue85 said:
I thought so but not looked at the table since weekend and wasn't sure if Liverpools result changed things.

Ill be there singing, shouting, screaming anyway in 109

Where in 109?

dref619 said:
There is a light that never goes out on the playlist thing for tonight. still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up . Cannot wait for tonight now, shame this week has literally destroyed any chance of me getting a degree
Yep noticed the Old Smiths Classic is being played tonight, and for some weird reason, think we will now go on a qualify third for C/L and of course win the Cup.
Spoooooky,!!

dref619 said:

ha ha, i had to rearrange my final meetin with my tutor 2 weeks before deadline to come home.

told him my uncle arry was knockin on deaths door!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.