Atmosphere tonight

We need to be the 12th man tonight and make history by getting Champions League football for the first ever time in City's history.

LETS GET IT ROCKING BLUES!!

I've just persuaded one of the lads at work to get a ticket. Rang up for him and there's only the corners of the 3rd tiers left. Looks like it will be a good turnout. I'll be in 110 giving it everything. Come on blues, let's get this 4th spot boxed off !!

dref619 said:
There is a light that never goes out on the playlist thing for tonight. still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up . Cannot wait for tonight now, shame this week has literally destroyed any chance of me getting a degree

Know how you feel mate -.-

Does anyone know the craic with late turnstiles?

Won't be there until half time but didn't exactly get a conclusive answer from supporter services. The lady told me i 'should' get in.

glen quagmire said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Haha, she is coming tonight, but she ain't my bird!!

And 4 years ago she wasn't City fan, she's had a Season Card for 2, I think I have done well there!!

Timmmahhhh, shall i bring my cards?
ha ha ha dont forget your wand and top hat

need a ticket for my brother and his mate. do you think il be able to get one from the stadium tonight if i just go to the box office? about 7.15ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.