Atmosphere tonight

mancitymark

I am in hospital, just had heart bypass operation.

Managed to get the City game on my Ipad tonight.

Really shocked by the atmosphere , it was shit ,,

If it means we now get plastic fans sitting in seats when its a champions league game , then please fuck right off , no noise, no support for the guys, please , please fuck off. All I could hear was 2000 roma fans

Gutted, drugged, but gutted .

mancitymark said:

If it means we now get plastic fans sitting in seats when its a champions league game , then please fuck right off , no noise, no support for the guys, please , please fuck off. All I could hear was 2000 roma fans

To be honest it's been like that for awhile now our home games generate nothing like the atmosphere of our away games makes you wonder what Shiekh Mansour thinks when he sees all those empty seats

I'm shocked mostly by your post in which you say you are shocked.

In no way whatsoever am I shocked at the lack of atmosphere.

For the past few seasons the Champs League games have attracted random daytrippers and this is the reason I no longer go to them.

Give me Sheffield Wednesday in a league cup game over that shit, with constant petulant diving and korean kim taking pics on her tablet.

It was shocking, we scored and barely anyone even cheered. Even at 1-1 when we were trying to go for it, there were no chants of come on city. All I heard where the Roma fans. Something has gotta be done ie fans groups meet up or something

I am convinced that 19 other Premier League clubs would have had a better atmosphere tonight. Absolutely pathetic, it seems like 90% have no inclination to make a noise unless it's something they don't like or a goal.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
mancitymark said:

To be honest it's been like that for awhile now our home games generate nothing like the atmosphere of our away games makes you wonder what Shiekh Mansour thinks when he sees all those empty seats

Well i hope he might realise that we live in a pretty poor area in the country and people only have so much money to spend every month, we just don't have the tourists that the other clubs have and he might tell the club to perhaps look after the fans we have better and stop increasing prices every year to unaffordable levels to a lot of families?

LoveCity said:
I am convinced that 19 other Premier League clubs would have had a better atmosphere tonight. Absolutely pathetic, it seems like 90% have no inclination to make a noise unless it's something they don't like or a goal.

I just don't get it, we used to have such good atmospheres. Even the singing section don't sing anymore. It's like the better we get the worse the atmosphere gets

Wasn't there but all you could hear on tv were the Roma fans. Must be very inspiring for the players eh! Don't blame it all on tourists... If regular match goers bothered to go then the place wouldnt be full of randoms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.