Atmosphere tonight

M18CTID said:
law74 said:
jrb said:
Well.

Considering how much we beat ourselves up about the atmosphere at the Etihad, Villa Park was hardly rocking.

Apart from less than 50-100 Villa fans singing every now and again in the corner next to the City fans, and the Holt End, singing a couple of times, you could hear a pin drop at Villa Park, apart from the City fans.
Cant have been cause I have been reading on here that all we need is to move the away fans into the best seats in the ground, create one end of all City fans like the kop or the holte and the ground will be rocking again like it always was at Maine Road (apart from games when sides like Wimbledon's 50 fans made more noise than us)

Ha ha - I remember one particular game against Wimbledon around 1991-ish when instead of standing in my usual spot in the top left hand corner of the Kippax I took up a spot on Windy Corner instead. Despite the Wimbledon fans being at the other end of the ground in the Platt Lane you could clearly hear them out-singing us for the majority of the match while we barely mustered a whimper in return!

Ah Wimbledon those were the days I remember counting their support one day exactly 52 in the away end that was sometime in the early 90's they didn't make too much noise that day though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.