Att: 6,992

cleavers said:
Our section looked full to me, 1400 was our allocation of I remember right, and I know some bought Juve end tickets. Good turn out for what amounted to a dead game, just before christmas, and made plenty of noise too.

PMSL at us singing "you're not famous anymore" away at Juve, while they played our seconds and thirds, and still couldn't win.

But second in Serie A. Either the Italian League is crap this season or Juve just gave up on Europe 'cos it was not CL.

I have never seen so many ticket checks and body pat downs to get in to a game, and that covered walkway was like going in to a prision ( as I would think it is as I have never been in one )

Best chant of the night:

"If you're watching on the telly, you're a cnut!""

Repeated about 10 times to make sure everyone back home heard it!!

Classic!!

i seem to remember reading a couple of years ago that they had an attendance of 1800 in a champions league group game. and that was back when they played in the alpi which held summat like 80,000. as a kid i always grew up thinking that juve were one of the biggest clubs in the world. turns out that just isnt the case at all.

Stadium delle Alpi was terrible for watching football. Juventus are building a new stadium and it will be completed in the summer 2011. Juventus is the most supported club in Italy, but the attendence was always a problem at delle Alpi. Years ago there were even some UEFA and CL games played in Milano and Palermo, to get better attendance and there was always a full crowd. I'll wait for the next season to give a verdict on fans from Torino. Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't better to build a new stadium in Milano.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I have never seen so many ticket checks and body pat downs to get in to a game, and that covered walkway was like going in to a prision ( as I would think it is as I have never been in one )

Should have come in with the Juve fans mate. No trouble, before ,during or after the game and only a cursory pat down and ID check on the way in. Not much of a queue for halftime coffee either ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.