Attack by Napoli fans.

Had a message off someone on WhatsApp about 15 minutes or so ago saying all the buses have gone and the pic he posted suggested that loads of blues are stranded in the port area (another bloke in the same WhatsApp group has confirmed that there's hundreds of blues still drinking around the port) - not sure if the buses have actually buggered off or he's got that wrong but worrying if true. Seems a bit early for the buses to leave with it still being over 3 hours to kick-off.

Not true still in the port police with us and nothing has gone

They have bad unemployment i think right? A lot of bored men with to much time on their hands is never a good thing. Get them all working hard and they will soon be to knackered to even think about going out causing hassle.

Lad said some of his mates were attacked last night. Not sure of detail as he found out by text rather than being there but one needed stitches in a cut.

Lad said some of his mates were attacked last night. Not sure of detail as he found out by text rather than being there but one needed stitches in a cut.

Similar stuff was said when in Rotterdam. Nothing happened then. All rumours.

I hope this is also as it tends to be the case. A few rumblings and next thing it is ww3

This trip was never on the cards for me. I stupidly went there for four nights in the Summer. Even without football it’s an unfriendly shithole of a place. I normally make a big effort to get on with the locals but gave up after the first couple of days. Watch your backs lads and lasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.