Attack by Napoli fans.

I can only go off my own experience. We were an isolated group of 6 after the game back in 2011. 1 of which was a woman (my wife) and we walked back to the train station (piazza garabaldi) and got no mither. Loads of towns and cities can look shit holes on maps, Naples is rough though I agree but my main point is that I believe that a group including a youngster would have been better off doing there own thing from the moment they got there as opposed to going to and staying in an area where city fans were making it clear they were there.

Well a mate of mine had a 16 year old and a 67 year old with him and it didn’t stop them getting chased after the game. Just because someone doesn’t get mither doesn’t make it any more advisable to wander off and do your own thing - even tourists get advice on what the safer areas are when it comes to Naples.

If you say so. I'll take my route and my methods. Never had an ounce of trouble. By doing my own thing. Staying away from the "main" areas of congregation. If you think that#s naive, fine, your choice. I'll stick to my tried and trusted methods. Served me well for over 90 away grounds.

As for putting a City flag out, each to their own. Wouldn't be my recommended method of enjoying a foreign town.

You obviously can’t read because where the fuck did I say doing your own thing was not advisable on most away trips? I was just pointing out that that is the worst thing you can do when going to Napoli. You weren’t there by the sounds of it but if you reckon you can employ that tactic in Naples and be arrogant enough to think that you definitely won’t get any shit then you really are being naive.

In any case, why the hell would someone always want to do their own thing away from the main body of City fans when going to an away game anyway? Fuck me, that’s as boring as it gets. A bit of touristy stuff if going somewhere for a few days, fine. But not mixing with fellow blues goes against what away days are all about.

You obviously can’t read because where the fuck did I say doing your own thing was not advisable on most away trips? I was just pointing out that that is the worst thing you can do when going to Napoli. You weren’t there by the sounds of it but if you reckon you can employ that tactic in Naples and be arrogant enough to think that you definitely won’t get any shit then you really are being naive.

In any case, why the hell would someone always want to do their own thing away from the main body of City fans when going to an away game anyway? Fuck me, that’s as boring as it gets. A bit of touristy stuff if going somewhere for a few days, fine. But not mixing with fellow blues goes against what away days are all about.

Excellent post

Ha! Ha! I take it going back to school after half term has been a difficult time for you and that you've picked up some new terms of invective which you've been desperate to try out. Bravo! Who the fuck are you? The "away match" police who need to tell everyone what an away day is all about. As I've said, each to their own (ask someone to explain this to you - your Teaching Assistant maybe) but I'll always do my own thing on an away day. I'll take that over sitting with a group of fans waving a flag.

Ha! Ha! I take it going back to school after half term has been a difficult time for you and that you've picked up some new terms of invective which you've been desperate to try out. Bravo! Who the fuck are you? The "away match" police who need to tell everyone what an away day is all about. As I've said, each to their own (ask someone to explain this to you - your Teaching Assistant maybe) but I'll always do my own thing on an away day. I'll take that over sitting with a group of fans waving a flag.

Too good to sit with a group of fans lol

Everyone can do their own thing btw

Too good to sit with a group of fans lol

Everyone can do their own thing btw
You might find this hard to believe but I do sit with a group of fans. About 50, 000 every other week. But on away days before and after the game I prefer to be on my own, chill, have a few beers, sometimes read a book, watch another match if there's one on the TV. Love it. Nothing whatsoever to do with being "too good" it's just what I prefer to do. Hundreds of away games, many in Europe and this has been my preferred way. Like I say, never had mither, always had a great day out (bar some shite results) and will continue to do so. I do hope that's okay with you and M18. I really do. Please say it is.

As a seperate issue, why were Napoli fans in our section ? When we went in the stewards tried to direct us up and towards the netting which was a shit view so we did a bit of dodging about and walked down instead. Ahead were a line of stewards so we found a seat. I clocked the fans in front of the stewards and thought nothing of it, even when they jumped up when Napoli scored. In fact no City fan made any attempt to attack them. Where it went stupid was when we equalised and a few City fans celebrated by running down the isle towards the front. They were just celebrating but of course the dick head stewards thought it best to get physical, no doubt thinking they were protecting the Napoli fans.
So the question is where were they from and how did they get the tickets ? It was plain stupid to have them in the City area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.