Attacked at Sevilla

That's the worst thing I've seen in 20 years. The code of conduct is not to target innocent people.

I'm a peaceful guy and I want to live my life like that.

I dont think that is a fair comment. He has looked forward to his first European away, got scared to death in a pub and been stuck on a plane / airport for 4 hours due to Fog. To be honest I would be thinking I wish I had watched it on TV in those circumstances. Hope the rest of his trip is better.
Each to their own but if that stops you going away again then I do wonder how you walk the streets at night back home.

The pub must have lost a fortune. We were in there for hours and it was getting busier. I was four hours late in, it's rained throughout and last night happened. I won't be doing one of these again.

I bet you will if we win

That's the worst thing I've seen in 20 years. The code of conduct is not to target innocent people.

I'm a peaceful guy and I want to live my life like that.

You'll be ok mate don't worry,as mentioned yesterday by many,reinforcements are on their way,there will be no more mither on innocent fans now,I've always felt safe when travelling with City anywhere,we have quite a few head the balls,and am sure they will be in numbers today,they won't take shit of that lot like last night am sure.

Like any away trip just have your wits about you at all times,but more importantly bring back the bloody points !!!

Afraid so mate, she is my mate Gilly's ex Wife, a real nasty piece of work by all accounts who has hounded Gilly daily since they seperated, Gilly is a great Blue and so is his young lad, Gilly is out in Seville but God help any hooligan who tries it on with him, he's a big lad!

She's nasty alright,dunno how anyone can wish any harm on the father/mother of one of their kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.