Attacked at Sevilla

The SCUM of a newspaper The Mirror are reporting the fighting stating City fans attacked Seville fans in Manchester when we all know it was Polish fans who had 4 arrested,what a vile shite newspaper it is.

Current report on the trouble is:

"The trouble comes two weeks after ugly clashes in Manchester ahead of City’s home tie against Sevilla.

A group of Polish fans attacked Spanish fans at Sinclair’s Oyster Bar in Exchange Square.

The incident is believed to be part of a two-year feud between Sevilla fans and supporters of Slask Wroclaw dating back to a clash between the two groups in Spain before a Europa League tie in 2013.

Police have previously stressed how the trouble in Exchange Square two weeks ago is unconnected to Manchester City’s supporters."

You all must live in a different world to me.

People get affected in different ways,I personally wouldn't of been happy to of been in that situation,but would just get on with it.
If I had my lad with me,I would of shit myself and been out of there in seconds,never to go back.

You'll be ok mate don't worry,as mentioned yesterday by many,reinforcements are on their way,there will be no more mither on innocent fans now,I've always felt safe when travelling with City anywhere,we have quite a few head the balls,and am sure they will be in numbers today,they won't take shit of that lot like last night am sure.

Like any away trip just have your wits about you at all times,but more importantly bring back the bloody points !!!
Just helicopter the cunts. I'm yet to come across anyone who can resist the helicopter.

Few mates i know that are over there are saying it's being blown way out of proportion. Isolated incident that wasn't as bad as being suggested and they've seen no trouble all day before that. From the video it looks like a group of about 20 lads, we can't even be sure they're Sevilla fans, lets not tar the entire club with the same brush because of one incident.

This is what I was thinking. 20-30 yobs may just be 20-30 yobs, not Sevilla fans.

That's the worst thing I've seen in 20 years. The code of conduct is not to target innocent people.

I'm a peaceful guy and I want to live my life like that.

Fully understand bud, but I'd like to echo the sentiments of many, I've been Germany, Spain and Belgium and seen nothing and had great nights out. Over in Dortmund I heard there was a group of Cologne fans targeting City fans the night before. But I was out all night after the game with all BVB fans and it was great. We had a right laugh in Mönchengladbach too.

My personal tip, arrive on the day of the game and have your addition day to experience the City the night after. If I've ever witnessed or heard of any trouble it's the night before the game where opposition cowards can attack isolated groups of tourists.

A small City like Seville should make it easier today, the Spanish will not attack big groups.

If as some are suggesting the police are heavy handed, wear natural colours, stick in a small group and grab a taxi to the ground.

Hope your trip from now changes your mind and the game makes it all worth while. Before ruling out future travel with the blues stick to Germany.

Kippax it seems to be rite as city fans chased them off. Just really hope there wasnt many kids etc. Hope tonight is fight free and we do them on the pitch. Police will be all over it now you would hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.