Attacking midfielder

Why cant we loan Raphael van der vaart until the summer with option to buy, he is out in the cold in Madrid or can we just loan one player at the time??

blue.w-l.ctid said:
i would go for marek hamsik of napoli

I agree and what about the lad dzagoev of CSKA Moscow into the bargain?

we BADLY need an attacking midfielder (or two) and this pair would proably be available to us. the price would also be a lot less than for an older experienced player.

most of the best attacking midfielders are either getting on in years or are at clubs they wouldnt leave for us i.e. gerrard, lampard, kaka, iniesta, xavi, fabregas. and like I said they would cost a fortune.

Ireland flatters to decieve me a lot of the time. on his day brilliant but off it atrocious.

sorry but he is not the future!

I'd like City to go for someone like Gourcuff. I wanted Modric and Arshavin before they got snapped up by the London clubs and always think we missed a trick with those 2. Gourcuff is taller than these 2 so is less likely to be out-muscled in the Premiership. We definitely need some quality in central midfield, we have good players but nobody who can unlock a defence. Think we have to aim for somebody young like Gourcuff because the playmakers at more established clubs are going to be hard to prise away. I'd also try and snap him up before the World Cup starts because afterwards even more clubs will be after him I would think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.