Attacking mids

bluetonium said:
De Jong can play more advanced as others have said in other topics - he was an attacking player in the Ajax youth set up

Do you think all his shots ended up in Row Z then as well?

wont happen, but for me it'd have to be toure yaya, awesome defensively and offencively

An excellent shout on Krancjar, although whether he'd be willing to sit on the bench in world cup year (they can still qualify via play offs) is doubtful. To be honest I think the idea is that Wright-Phillips can play that role, and that Tevez or Weiss can cover on the right should he be needed. I do not see us going in for another attacking mid.

An excellent shout on Krancjar, although whether he'd be willing to sit on the bench in world cup year (they can still qualify via play offs) is doubtful. To be honest I think the idea is that Wright-Phillips can play that role, and that Tevez or Weiss can cover on the right should he be needed. I do not see us going in for another attacking mid.

sam the drummer said:
Sneijder is amazing, but wont sit on the bench.

Krancjar is the only player who might sit on the bench and he wants out of Portsmouth

Spot on. And he's the realistic option out there, especially with the financial issues, and the new owner surroundings if he will end the owner etc.

Biamp said:
sam the drummer said:
Sneijder is amazing, but wont sit on the bench.

Krancjar is the only player who might sit on the bench and he wants out of Portsmouth

Spot on. And he's the realistic option out there, especially with the financial issues, and the new owner surroundings if he will end the owner etc.
tin hat on but i imagine bentley would come as a squad player like kranjaer

Sorry the fourth is Piotr Trochowski i think to get him though is near impossible so make your own conclusions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.