Attacks in Paris

Now I know I shouldn't laugh but this is hilarious. When the cops raided that flat on Tuesday they didn't cover the back. So the guy they got today and a mate simply jumped out of the kitchen window, down a sloping roof and legged it. No fucking wonder the bad guys can commit their acts of terror if the cops are that incompetent. Maybe they should watch NCIS or some other cop shows. Fuck me. YCNMIU.

Am picturing the gendarme out of Allo Allo knocking on the door - " good moaning. I was pissing by your door when I thought I would see if you had a terroroost in here " . Meantime Herr Flick and Helga jump out the back window - all a bit amateurish this.

How much of a shit hole is Molenbeek that this disgusting cockroach could return and hide out there?

I hope the Belgium equivalent of MI5 is monitoring the remaining members of Abdeslam's family 24/7 as they live in Molenbeek and the probability is high that they were providing support to him.

It just seems a bit amateurish on both sides - the suspect is detained in the area where he used to live..... I mean why is he back there FFS - then the Belgium terror Police have a shootout with him without actually closing the crowded city centre street to traffic !!????

he's clearly been surrounded by jihadist sympathisers

more scum to be dealt with there yet

shame it's the fucking belgians dealing with it bless 'em

escaped out the back window lol !

once extradited the french will make sure the **** suffers we hope and trust

It just seems a bit amateurish on both sides - the suspect is detained in the area where he used to live..... I mean why is he back there FFS - then the Belgium terror Police have a shootout with him without actually closing the crowded city centre street to traffic !!????
Silly terrorists, taking their passports with them on suicide attacks etc.

There are photos published this morning of the suspect for the latest Charlie Hebdo attack. Maybe I’m still pissed but the twat appears to be wearing a brand new City training kit.

Sort of looking forward to reading dickhead comments from other fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.