Attacks in Paris

kind of obvious in a depressing way - and very very different from the story being peddled by governments eh?
It's Seumas Milne, who's been rewriting the same article for years. But he has a point of sorts.
1) We decide X is bad
2) We arm and train groups to fight X or invade ourselves
3) X gets overthrown
4) Whoever takes over is worse than X
5) Repeat.

The one good thing about ISIS is that they're uniting the whole of the rest of the world so to get the USA, Russia, China, France & us working together might mean we actually avoid the same mistakes.

Anymore Sun headlines today!

Rupert seems determined in his senile old age to bring a race war to the streets, through total deliberate misinterpretation of data based on ill defined questions and dishonest use of the data? Though I guess he achieved what he wanted which was attention as it even made the news here.

NATO Turkey and Russia on the brink, Brussels in lockdown, France in panic, the US turning against refugees In an eerie similarity to how Jews were treated by many in the lead up to WW2 and mass selling newspapers owned by the world's biggest news organisation encouraging religious conflict on the streets of the west . ISIS are having all their work done for them and we are playing into the fuckers hands.

Anymore Sun headlines today!

Rupert seems determined in his senile old age to bring a race war to the streets, through total deliberate misinterpretation of data based on ill defined questions and dishonest use of the data? Though I guess he achieved what he wanted which was attention as it even made the news here.

NATO Turkey and Russia on the brink, Brussels in lockdown, France in panic, the US turning against refugees In an eerie similarity to how Jews were treated by many in the lead up to WW2 and mass selling newspapers owned by the world's biggest news organisation encouraging religious conflict on the streets of the west . ISIS are having all their work done for them and we are playing into the fuckers hands.
Your first couple of sentences sum it up. Whether it's to sell copies, or it's something more sinister, I'm not sure.

Your first couple of sentences sum it up. Whether it's to sell copies, or it's something more sinister, I'm not sure.
I was horrified when I read in a number of articles the back story. That they did not differentiate between Kurds and Shias going back to fight ISIS in the question from the ISIS supporters meaning an answer sympathising for either was deemed ISIS support and that they did not report that results to the questions from non Islamic people were nearly identical is a scandal. If this is true and they were that dishonest they should be charged corporately with inciting violence and you will see them being cited as an excuse by violent racist thugs. In which case they should be party to the crime.

I repeat if the reports on the research are true as clearly News haven't admitted it and this comes from other papers, sources, blogs etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.