Attendance at return leg against copenhagen

BlueT said:
If the game tonight is close, a draw, or one goal down, I would hope for 35,000 plus. Less than 30,000 would be very poor. We need to start lifting the players, particularly now its the Knockout stage, and the only thing we can win.
If we win, its quater finals, 2 rounds from a final, If thats not an incentive for the players to give it everything, then theres something seriously wrong.
Come on City, give us a performance to be proud of.

Its not, its last 16 if we win. If they didnt fuck about puting CL dropouts in(what a wank idea that is) it would be.

Makes me laugh people sing the Istanbull songs at lge games then dont turn up for the Euro nights.

Of course it is, getting a bit carried away. If we get 30,000 plus, then that will be ok. I will be there thats for sure.

Unless we put the tie out of reach tonight, doubtful, I'd expect us to sell out the bottom two tiers...

What's the capacity of that?

Anyone?

Shooter 83 said:
Its not, its last 16 if we win. If they didnt fuck about puting CL dropouts in(what a wank idea that is) it would be.

They stop that next season when it becomes the 'Europa cup'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.