Attendance on Sunday?

There was 2 rows on the back of the east stand that must of had 50 seats empty.
2 lads gave up trying to get tickets on Friday and then you see that.
In Colin Bell Lower level there were 2 rows with about 20/30 seats together all empty
Like you say people asking for tickets and can't get them

There was 2 rows on the back of the east stand that must of had 50 seats empty.
2 lads gave up trying to get tickets on Friday and then you see that.
I was talking to tout outside and he said he couldn't give em away! He was accepting 50s at that point but I reckon 25 quid 5 mins later would of got you one. Strange really, when you seen the demand on here on the tickets page on the run up to the game.

I too have been looking for the Official attendance - so thanks to everyone who found out. - 54,350. Wasn't even on MoTD - Match Stats .
Does anyone know the Record attendance for a match at THE ETIHAD ?.
The game against Leicester a few years ago when they hammered us, crowd was 54693

Ric - I use the history section of the website regularly for my programme collecting. Noticed last time I looked it didn't include the war year seasons? We did play quite a significant number of games in those seasons. Just wondered of there were any plans / or Gary had any lists of games played during the war years?

Ric - I use the history section of the website regularly for my programme collecting. Noticed last time I looked it didn't include the war year seasons? We did play quite a significant number of games in those seasons. Just wondered of there were any plans / or Gary had any lists of games played during the war years?
Get Gary James Manchester City the complete record if you haven't got it mate.

In Colin Bell Lower level there were 2 rows with about 20/30 seats together all empty
Like you say people asking for tickets and can't get them

If that’s near the media section, some seats are deliberately left empty for the media and others to sit in to facilitate their way to the pitch. Louis van Gaal normally makes an appearance there in Champions League ties

If all this is correct, we shouldn't be even thinking about increasing the capacity to 62k, we should keep it at 55k and change the way we sell tickets to our own fans.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.