Attendance on Sunday?

I was talking to tout outside and he said he couldn't give em away! He was accepting 50s at that point but I reckon 25 quid 5 mins later would of got you one. Strange really, when you seen the demand on here on the tickets page on the run up to the game.
That might be because most people don't want to feed the ticket touts "business" or get ripped off by them, it's normally tourists who buy from those and Manchester doesn't have the numbers London does for them to exploit. Turning up to a game without a ticket is a thing of the past now in most peoples mindsets. Most will try and get one online and assume if there's none there, there's no point trying to pay at the gate or find one outside.

As someone said the club need to look at it as the demand is there, it's about streamlining the process of getting the tickets into those fans' hands, it used to be so much simpler.

Got approached by 3touts the hour before kick off which I was surprised by as it took me a few weeks to get mine. But I am a tourist as I only flew into Manchester for the sunshine really

That might be because most people don't want to feed the ticket touts "business" or get ripped off by them, it's normally tourists who buy from those and Manchester doesn't have the numbers London does for them to exploit. Turning up to a game without a ticket is a thing of the past now in most peoples mindsets. Most will try and get one online and assume if there's none there, there's no point trying to pay at the gate or find one outside.

As someone said the club need to look at it as the demand is there, it's about streamlining the process of getting the tickets into those fans' hands, it used to be so much simpler.
Spot on.

Got approached by 3touts the hour before kick off which I was surprised by as it took me a few weeks to get mine. But I am a tourist as I only flew into Manchester for the sunshine really
Now that you mention that, even the tourists in Manchester would normally be there for the game(or am I selling Manchester short there?) and who would risk flying over not having bought a ticket online when you can have that peace of mind with a guaranteed ticket?

There was 2 rows on the back of the east stand that must of had 50 seats empty.
2 lads gave up trying to get tickets on Friday and then you see that.
This is a regular occurrence and it’s become a fucking joke!

This, contrary to popular belief, is not SC holders not turning up, this is the club not running things properly.

mancity.com will come out and say; “City v ????? - SOLD OUT”

People will have tried to get tickets and couldn’t, then they see these empty seats and they’re fuming, especially for games like Sunday.

It needs a total shake up this ticketing situation. If they price things correctly (£58 for some games is FAR too much!) they would fill he ground every single week. You could get five lads off this site to sort that sort of thing out yet the club who employ a hell of a lot of people can’t.

This is a regular occurrence and it’s become a fucking joke!

This, contrary to popular belief, is not SC holders not turning up, this is the club not running things properly.

mancity.com will come out and say; “City v ????? - SOLD OUT”

People will have tried to get tickets and couldn’t, then they see these empty seats and they’re fuming, especially for games like Sunday.

It needs a total shake up this ticketing situation. If they price things correctly (£58 for some games is FAR too much!) they would fill he ground every single week. You could get five lads off this site to sort that sort of thing out yet the club who employ a hell of a lot of people can’t.
I could easily do it, as could a few others in my industry, to be honest.

For a nominal fee, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.