Attendance tomorrow night..

philiph20 said:
As a sad counter a lot more lower tier Family stand have gone than i expected, strangely a lot more tickets appeared in most blocks on Monday for some reason and we are talking many hundreds....sat in 216 and there were about 20 in there at the weekend available and come Moday that had nearly trebled..i'm going for 25000.
For some reason they don't always make all the blocks available, and they also seem to hold some seats back within blocks - so you can only use that Planner as a guide

I think a lot of fans are prioritising the Champions League so that will take a few thousand off the gate, but on the other hand it is good watching City at the moment. Used to be a badge of honour and a chore to watch City. You knew you were going to be put through the mill, but for the most part our games are now very entertaining (touch wood).

prestwichblue92 said:
I hope we get a fair few down, can't see us getting more than 25k which is unfortunate especially for the ticket pricing.
I'll be bringing a few mates down, so everyone, drag anyone you can and let's get behind the second string.

My guess is 25,450.
Attendance will depend on how many ppl will come, and other factors

LoveCity said:
Even with 2nd and 3rd tiers of the east stand and CB stand not on sale, only 7 of the open areas have sold out so we're looking at a really bad attendance. 17,000 to 21,000 is my guess.

2lka8o0.jpg

Think 6 of those sold out areas are for Birmingham mate and their support will minimal at best (low hundreds I would expect).

citijin said:
prestwichblue92 said:
I hope we get a fair few down, can't see us getting more than 25k which is unfortunate especially for the ticket pricing.
I'll be bringing a few mates down, so everyone, drag anyone you can and let's get behind the second string.

My guess is 25,450.

really?

Anyone who doesn't attend tomorrow is a fucking part-timer imo and should have their seasoncard revoked.

That'll sort them.

prestwichblue92 said:
citijin said:
prestwichblue92 said:

My guess is 25,450.

really?
Yes very few ppl know this. The club is keeping total secrecy about this.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, will get to see some of our other players. Balotelli, Tevez, Razak, Kolo, Hargreaves, Savic to name a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.