Attendance tomorrow night..

Ric said:
As others have said, I'm not really bothered what the attendance is tonight. As last night showed, attendances were pretty low almost everywhere. I'll be there, and that's all that matters to me.

For those trying to guess, don't know if this helps but there are 13,000 on the Carling Cup scheme (compared to 18,000 on the Champions League cup scheme).

I'm a little surprised about those figures - I thought there would be less than 13,000 on the CC cup scheme but more than 18,000 on the CL cup scheme!

Quick question as I've never done this before but I'm upgrading my brother's junior ticket for a friend tonight. Do I have to actually have his card with me at the ticket office or would I just be able to quote his membership number?

I know that they issue paper tickets on the day, I'm just unsure how strict they are in terms of actually showing the card you want to upgrade or whether simply quoting the membership number will suffice.

Thanks in advance.

Just spoke to Customer Services re cup scheme for tonight and they said at the mo there are about 24k sold....

Donkey Boy said:
Just spoke to Customer Services re cup scheme for tonight and they said at the mo there are about 24k sold....
Excellent info. We got 24k against Fulham 2 years ago so that sounds about right.

Not a bad crowd seeing as we have CL games to pay for too

M18CTID said:
Ric said:
As others have said, I'm not really bothered what the attendance is tonight. As last night showed, attendances were pretty low almost everywhere. I'll be there, and that's all that matters to me.

For those trying to guess, don't know if this helps but there are 13,000 on the Carling Cup scheme (compared to 18,000 on the Champions League cup scheme).

I'm a little surprised about those figures - I thought there would be less than 13,000 on the CC cup scheme but more than 18,000 on the CL cup scheme!

and I can see a lot less joining next year with all the problems about moving fans , cards not activated , money not being taken out , no seat confirmations sent , problems getting through on the phone etc etc

Is there any reason that they stop on line / telephone bookings on the day of the game ? It's not as though the away team have sold out, so the police can't be worried out away fans in the wrong areas. I would have thought that the club need to give fans the chance to buy tickets up to the last minute.

It just seems a littel daft to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.