Attendance tomorrow night..

As a few people have said already. I too have had no email or txt confirmation of this, but money has been taken out of my account and I have awarded the alloted amount of points so I'll just assume I'm good to go :)

Skashion said:
So, in summary they balls up and give me twenty-four hours to rectify their error or else I'm kicked out of the cup scheme. Twenty-four hours notice.... Got to love the ticket office and their efforts at hindering attendances.
And you took that warning seriously? Are you confusing MCFC with HSBC?

kiran111 said:
As a few people have said already. I too have had no email or txt confirmation of this, but money has been taken out of my account and I have awarded the alloted amount of points so I'll just assume I'm good to go :)
Log-on to your account through tickets and membership then check your order history.

Ric said:
As others have said, I'm not really bothered what the attendance is tonight. As last night showed, attendances were pretty low almost everywhere. I'll be there, and that's all that matters to me.

For those trying to guess, don't know if this helps but there are 13,000 on the Carling Cup scheme (compared to 18,000 on the Champions League cup scheme).

have they closed this now? if not people might be best to get on it.i fancy us winning this cup this year, along with the prem:)

de niro said:
Ric said:
As others have said, I'm not really bothered what the attendance is tonight. As last night showed, attendances were pretty low almost everywhere. I'll be there, and that's all that matters to me.

For those trying to guess, don't know if this helps but there are 13,000 on the Carling Cup scheme (compared to 18,000 on the Champions League cup scheme).

have they closed this now? if not people might be best to get on it.i fancy us winning this cup this year, along with the prem:)
They closed the CL one a couple of days before the Napoli game

but I've not read anything on the OS about the Carling Cup being closed

I imagine half can't commit to midweek matches. Also most didn't realise they had to do it to reserve their own seat. And even then, many including me have to get moved anyway to make room for UEFA allocations.

Tricky_Trev said:
Only half our seasoncard holders went on the Champions League scheme?

Is that really so bad? It's not that the other half won't go to any of the CL games, just that they might not go to every one (some probably will though)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Only half our seasoncard holders went on the Champions League scheme?

Is that really so bad? It's not that the other half won't go to any of the CL games, just that they might not go to every one (some probably will though)
I'm not on it but thats only because I couldn't rely on the money being in my account when they took it

but I will end up going to all the home CL games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.