Attendance v Celtic?

lancs blue said:
BlueMooner87 said:
due to the price and the fact they gave the jocks the south stand I will not be attending and I would imagine there will be many thinking the same

What's that got to do with anything? Poor attitude to take, I couldn't sit in my normal seat in Level 3 for most UEFA games last season but it didn't stop me going.
Sorry pal but I am used to an atmosphere in 116 and the last time we gave the ss away it was to forest and they fucking ruined us for singing, we had 110 vs the whole ss, I dont want to go in 110, they are a bit daft round there ;)

sam the drummer said:
To be honest its quite embarrassing if we get that few, the rags sold out their friendly :|
what has that got to do with anything ? and they were playing Valencia with cheaper ticket prices than us playing Celtic, David Villa vs Samaras hmmmm

whoever isnt going tomorrow and is from manchester, you have no excuse,
you should be ashamed if you dont go to the game!

Because it shouldnt matter who we play,
It shouldnt even matter which player play for that matter,
You should go to support City!

And to say we've just signed all these players, who wouldnt want to go watch them?!

sam the drummer said:
Because it shouldnt matter who we play,
It shouldnt even matter which player play for that matter,
You should go to support City!

And to say we've just signed all these players, who wouldnt want to go watch them?!
fact is its a friendly, im going tomorrow because my younger sisters want to go, and the last thing i want is them turning into rags. i go to every game and havnt miss one home or away in 3 years.

i very rarely go to friendlies, because they are meaningless games. i went to rangers on wednesday because i have a friend up there so thought it would be a good oppertunity to go and see him while city were there.

fact is friendlies are crap, hardly any tackles, the game is over after 60 mins when both teams start making subs, meaningless games.

chrisi said:
whoever isnt going tomorrow and is from manchester, you have no excuse,
you should be ashamed if you dont go to the game!

Its ok saying that and I kind of agree but the reality for many people at this time of year is, £££££££££

for example I have just had to buy 2x adult season cards 3 x kids season cards 5X new shirts 2x flight to barca and a new MCFC doggy bowl for Colin (my border terrier) So quite a bit of out lay.

Saying that I got the £30 deal so not complaining about prices, I just think not being able tyo afford it is a valid excuse.

I think it will be a good turn out. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.