Attendance v Celtic?

35k. That will be a great crowd for a friendly

Looking forward to seeing the new players in a relatively stress free game. The only game of the season that I can sit back and truly enjoy. Next week it matters.

Should be a good day

Marvin said:

Looking forward to seeing the new players in a relatively stress free game. The only game of the season that I can sit back and truly enjoy. Next week it matters.

Should be a good day
Its never stress free when City are involved!

sam the drummer said:
Marvin said:

Should be a good day
Its never stress free when City are involved!

I was about to say the same thing, Just wait till our famous defence starts to shake life an MFI wardrobe, then the stress will creep in

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Mike N said:
I'd be disappointed with less than 30,000. Lovely day, cheap tickets still available for a family, new high profile signings. What the hell do people want?
Clearly Celtic aren't the draw alot of people thought they would be.

Absolutely no draw whatsoever for me, can't stand the sectarian stuff, and our numpties will no doubt give them every opportunity to sing it.

Pre-season games are by and large a waste of effort anyway.

who's bothered about celtic, i am off to watch city.

it is only pre season though, so no big deal for anyone giving it a swerve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.