Attendance v Celtic?

Blueboylewis09 said:
chrisi said:
whoever isnt going tomorrow and is from manchester, you have no excuse,
you should be ashamed if you dont go to the game!

I would get there if i could get a lift from Baguley MCDonalds somehow.

Anything under 30k would be very poor.

Sigh I only wished I lived near enough to make it every week :(. 12-15 games will be all I can make.......unless we get a decent cup run of course.

SWSB said:
I've heard some superb excuses for fans not going;who plays for the opposition,songs,friendly etc,its only Celtic.I'm going to watch CITY,MY TEAM, NOT THE OPPOSITION.Watching how our new boys gel etc.united do really show us up when they get 74k.

Why worry about that lot....probably the first and last time for most of them. We averaged over 40k last season which is more than good enough for me. Don't beat yourself up about our support it's as good as most.

yozzer said:
cleavers said:
Absolutely no draw whatsoever for me, can't stand the sectarian stuff, and our numpties will no doubt give them every opportunity to sing it.

Pre-season games are by and large a waste of effort anyway.
toy fan ..your excuse is pathetic..if songs keep you away thats just pathetic..grow up....everyweek there is a bad song ,so what your saying is you will just look for score updates on teletext

Like I'm bothered what you think. Its a f**king friendly, against some no mark team from one of the weakest leagues in europe. "Toy fan" is that meant as an insult, come back when you've grown up, haven't lived near Manchester in 30 years, and I will do more home games than most on here, and plenty of aways, don't do friendly's against no mark sides, better things to spend my money on.

chrisi said:
whoever isnt going tomorrow and is from manchester, you have no excuse,
you should be ashamed if you dont go to the game!
I'm so sorry I have no money, and no one to go with. Please forgive me, I beg of you.

blue_paul said:
Folks, it's a pre-season friendly, relax!

exactly!

Occasionally interesting as these matches can be, they mean nothing and quite often represent zero value for your footy buck.

My mate just text to say there is only 21,000 there?

I cant see any pictures, but what does the crowd look like on the telly. Gonna be emabarssing tonight if my rag mates have seen lots of fuckin empty seats again!! twats.

Big-ish travelling support, quite a lot of empty seats in the home end.

Understandable for a match like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.