Attendance v Celtic?

which way does the seat numbering/lettering go please ABCDEF from pitch back up or from back down towards pitch .Genuine reason for asking . Colin Bell stand lower .
Thanks

JCB001 said:
which way does the seat numbering/lettering go please ABCDEF from pitch back up or from back down towards pitch .Genuine reason for asking . Colin Bell stand lower .
Thanks
A = Nearer to pitch

blumoon said:
JCB001 said:
Thanks
A = Nearer to pitch

Cheers

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
there will be one more if any chester or north wales blues have a spare seat in their car!! Had knee surgery so on crutches need a lift, petrol money given PM me please live in Blacon

If we were going mate we would be straight over to pick you up but we aren't going sorry. If there's any trouble in the future just give us a shout via PM.

BlueMoon93 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
there will be one more if any chester or north wales blues have a spare seat in their car!! Had knee surgery so on crutches need a lift, petrol money given PM me please live in Blacon

If we were going mate we would be straight over to pick you up but we aren't going sorry. If there's any trouble in the future just give us a shout via PM.
cheers matey will be walking properly hopefully by Wolves game so not an issue then Anyone please help :(!!!

cleavers said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Clearly Celtic aren't the draw alot of people thought they would be.

Absolutely no draw whatsoever for me, can't stand the sectarian stuff, and our numpties will no doubt give them every opportunity to sing it.

Pre-season games are by and large a waste of effort anyway.
toy fan ..your excuse is pathetic..if songs keep you away thats just pathetic..grow up....everyweek there is a bad song ,so what your saying is you will just look for score updates on teletext

I've heard some superb excuses for fans not going;who plays for the opposition,songs,friendly etc,its only Celtic.I'm going to watch CITY,MY TEAM, NOT THE OPPOSITION.Watching how our new boys gel etc.united do really show us up when they get 74k.

SWSB said:
I've heard some superb excuses for fans not going;who plays for the opposition,songs,friendly etc,its only Celtic.I'm going to watch CITY,MY TEAM, NOT THE OPPOSITION.Watching how our new boys gel etc.united do really show us up when they get 74k.
Thats basically what i said in another thread, you're paying to watch city not the opposition! I can understand though that some people can't afford it atm

CTID_92 said:
SWSB said:
Thats basically what i said in another thread, you're paying to watch city not the opposition! I can understand though that some people can't afford it atm
Thats all fair enough but the fact is fans going today vast majority will be there V Wolves how many Rags that went midweek will be there next sat/sun bet not even half. That match was advertised by a local coach company ticket included bet it sold out as well people who "cant" go premier league matches.

CTID_92 said:
SWSB said:

That's the only reason we aren't going. £15-20 for a friendly is wrong imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.