Attendances

I have drawn a circle with a 240m diameter round the Etihad and am officially launching a competition to find your gaff.
ank%20f_zpsxatd3ecw.png

I reckon Blair Atholl or St Austell
calais?

Looked good from my seat today. Not many empty seats at all. Really enjoyable day. lovely seeing city do something for that 100 year old fan today. Well done city!

Spot on....good day and 54,000 crowd. Does anyone know who that large group of fans were in the corner of the Family and Colin Bell Stand....seemed to have a lot of Spanish flags.

agree malg...I was in the south stand tier 313 with my lad. He asked me where everyone was going and had to explain to him
I was still there as were many others. Could see many leaving from all parts of the ground, the South stand was no different

Looked good from my seat today. Not many empty seats at all. Really enjoyable day. lovely seeing city do something for that 100 year old fan today. Well done city!
were you still there with 10 min to go ? loads had left ,but he ho we won and played well come on you blues

we can't hear you though cos we are singing ! and it was well communicated that singers go in the free blocks in between 111 and 116-118 because that means joining up all of tier 1. club offering cheaper tickets in tier 3 HAS meant another split in the singers just as we were trying to get them all together. nothing we can do about things like that, prices were set by people who we don't deal with and club only communicates what it wants to communicate to us. we are where we are with it.
It wasn't criticism, sorry if you felt it was, it was always going to be cheaper up there though, we knew that, btw please don't campaign to put our prices up :)

Many made the choice to reduce their outlay, and that is understandable, I was in 212 until this season, but it had got steadily worse, 315 is better, but its not by any means perfect.

Really? Looked as bad as ever from up in the South Stand. If we'd scored in the 86th minute, there would have been no **** in the Family Stand to celebrate!
I was one of those c###s still there in the family stand, I could see plenty of empty seats in all other parts of the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.