Attendances

usual percentage of wimp arse early leavers today . . .
4.5 hour drive home for me so I never leave before the team - gonna milk every second I can lol don't get that mentality with this team to be honest as they can score in seconds from anywhere on the pitch

Spot on....good day and 54,000 crowd. Does anyone know who that large group of fans were in the corner of the Family and Colin Bell Stand....seemed to have a lot of Spanish flags.
Dunno, but they were trying to get a Mexican wave going at one stage..FFS!!

Really? Looked as bad as ever from up in the South Stand. If we'd scored in the 86th minute, there would have been no **** in the Family Stand to celebrate!

That's not true. I was still there as were the family next to us. So 6 of us would have celebrated :-)

Thought the ground looked very full today, from 115.

Good atmosphere there too, well done.

not according to palace fans ......
'That was quite pathetic from City to be fair considering they had best part of a 50k crowd and you hardly heard a peep all game from them that aside'

Palace fans think they are the Dogs bollocks. They're so far up their arses, they can't see themselves.

Didn't go today due to work, but on the TV the crowd looked good. There were a few empty seats, mainly in the family stand. That aside, it looked a good crowd today. And once again, City fans filled the 3rd tier of the away end, according to my Mrs.

The Palace fans were constantly being taunted with,''You're Crystal Palace you sing all the game!'' Then ''Shhhhhhhhhh'' and you heard fuck all from the soft cockney wankers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.