Attendances

West Ham still have a few tickets left on sale. Poor when you consider that they only took a 1,600 allocation. I guess the kick off time and the fact it's on telly doesn't help.

Well what's the problem?
when we bought our season cards during renewal the club managed to put one of our group of 7 in the row infront, since then supporter services have relocated to the same row but on the same seat as my uncle (cock up with the seating plan. there is a seat available 4 seats to the right of us all with two pairs between us so I would like them to move the two pairs one seat along in order to rectify there mistake with giving me a wrong seat is this too much to ask ? !

when we bought our season cards during renewal the club managed to put one of our group of 7 in the row infront, since then supporter services have relocated to the same row but on the same seat as my uncle (cock up with the seating plan. there is a seat available 4 seats to the right of us all with two pairs between us so I would like them to move the two pairs one seat along in order to rectify there mistake with giving me a wrong seat is this too much to ask ? !
Funnily enough I did something similar to this with my 3 tickets and ended up with 1 'stranger' in the middle of us. The club has a policy whereby they can't ask the other supporters to change their seats. In my case I'm lucky because the person just moves up. If you speak to the two couples and judging that they are happy to do so, it would be worth E-Mailing the club, with their supporter numbers saying that they are happy to be moved along one place to accommodate you friend.

When I spoke to the club about this they were very difficult about helping!

Funnily enough I did something similar to this with my 3 tickets and ended up with 1 'stranger' in the middle of us. The club has a policy whereby they can't ask the other supporters to change their seats. In my case I'm lucky because the person just moves up. If you speak to the two couples and judging that they are happy to do so, it would be worth E-Mailing the club, with their supporter numbers saying that they are happy to be moved along one place to accommodate you friend.

When I spoke to the club about this they were very difficult about helping!

great idea, I think this is my best bet because the club are not helping one bit there's a guy to the left who has the aisle seat who they are trying to contact to see if he will move in however I will try them couples on saturday and see if they are happy to move up, many thanks

Looking forward to returning to my seat in 116 for this one. Sat up in 308 for the Juve game (only decided last minute to go) and it was a thoroughly miserable experience. Need my South Stand fix to cleanse myself of the stench of the "sit the fuck down" brigade..

Looking forward to returning to my seat in 116 for this one. Sat up in 308 for the Juve game (only decided last minute to go) and it was a thoroughly miserable experience. Need my South Stand fix to cleanse myself of the stench of the "sit the fuck down" brigade..
It's troublemakers like you that give the club a bad name. Now shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. The more genteel folk in 308 want to enjoy their game in peace and quiet.

It's troublemakers like you that give the club a bad name. Now shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. The more genteel folk in 308 want to enjoy their game in peace and quiet.

But I wasn't causing trouble Guvnor, honest, only boo'd UEFA for one second and only stood up once to get a pint...oh, scratch that..fucking UEFA..I mean, ONE pint, come on..

(looking longingly at MY seat in 116, wishing bad things on the guy who had the cheek to sit in MY fucking seat, on MY aisle, in MY fucking stand, in MY stadium, watching MY club)

;)

But I wasn't causing trouble Guvnor, honest, only boo'd UEFA for one second and only stood up once to get a pint...oh, scratch that..fucking UEFA..I mean, ONE pint, come on..

(looking longingly at MY seat in 116, wishing bad things on the guy who had the cheek to sit in MY fucking seat, on MY aisle, in MY fucking stand, in MY stadium, watching MY club)

;)
I was in 308 for the Watford game. Great view from up there (row B). And there's some real hardcore fans up there. They'd give the Blazing Squad a run for their money.

I was in 308 for the Watford game. Great view from up there (row B). And there's some real hardcore fans up there. They'd give the Blazing Squad a run for their money.

It's quite disconcerting, the 308 silence. The sense of impending doom. I can only liken it to how it must've felt when Hitler's V1's went silent overhead when the engine cut out. The icy stare when you shuffle in your seat, the tutting when there's any semblance of encouragement for the team, the hand-wringing when any attempt to stand up is detected.

It really is scary, that silence. No sleep, Tuesday night. Not a wink I tell yer..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.