Attendances

1894 GROUP POST ON FB

CITY v WEST HAM

Saturday evening gives us another chance to show everyone that the atmosphere is on the up at home games.

Juventus game there were a lot of tourists and also a booze ban inside the ground but as our video shows we did get it lively in the south stand and we were quite persistent.

Last league game v. Watford it was also very good with fans gathering on the concourse in south lower beforehand.

Once again the plea is for us to drink and sing on the concourse from 4.45pm and then from 5.15pm we’ll be heading out to the concourse.

If you are in the Colin Bell, The East Stand or The North Stand, don’t be shy.. please join in with the chants !!!

1894 GROUP POST ON FB

CITY v WEST HAM

Saturday evening gives us another chance to show everyone that the atmosphere is on the up at home games.

Juventus game there were a lot of tourists and also a booze ban inside the ground but as our video shows we did get it lively in the south stand and we were quite persistent.

Last league game v. Watford it was also very good with fans gathering on the concourse in south lower beforehand.

Once again the plea is for us to drink and sing on the concourse from 4.45pm and then from 5.15pm we’ll be heading out to the concourse.

If you are in the Colin Bell, The East Stand or The North Stand, don’t be shy.. please join in with the chants !!!

Looking forward to Saturday and a stadium back full of City fans instead of day-trippers. Great chance to showcase the improved atmosphere, let's keep it up

Think it could should be good v West Ham. They are close to selling out. Only 100 or so left. If we have a good day tomo and pre match it will be a sell out or certainly very close to.

Frustratingly back upto 1165 tickets left on the seat count this morning - a lot of front 3 row seats released.

Doubt we will sell 1165 in 24 hours unless there is a big pre match rush. I am guessing we may sell another 500? at best.

Still comfortably over 52,000 though. I suppose the kick off time and fact it on TV has an impact - hardly bad though especially with West Ham only taking 1600.

Frustratingly back upto 1165 tickets left on the seat count this morning - a lot of front 3 row seats released.

Doubt we will sell 1165 in 24 hours unless there is a big pre match rush. I am guessing we may sell another 500? at best.

Still comfortably over 52,000 though. I suppose the kick off time and fact it on TV has an impact - hardly bad though especially with West Ham only taking 1600.
Some of those 1165 will be s/c on the ticket exchange so even if they don't sell they will still be counted as sold so I still expect an attendance over 54,000

Either way we can make it a cracking atmosphere. I quite like the 5:30pm sat games as its a great excuse to be out on a sat evening without any complaints from the mrs. I have to make the most of these opportunities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.