Attending my first ever City game on 26th Oct

Motel Ones in the City centre may have good rates. Otherwise, the Ibis near the New Islington canal is also good - handy to go to the stadium.

If you find that prices are extortionate (which can be), try in Stockport... frequent trains to Manchester Piccadilly and it only takes 10 minutes (or less). Bus 192 (and 197 as well?) also available, 2 pounds for a single ticket, but it takes longer :-)

Motel Ones in the City centre may have good rates. Otherwise, the Ibis near the New Islington canal is also good - handy to go to the stadium.

If you find that prices are extortionate (which can be), try in Stockport... frequent trains to Manchester Piccadilly and it only takes 10 minutes (or less). Bus 192 (and 197 as well?) also available, 2 pounds for a single ticket, but it takes longer :-)
I actually booked a Stay Inn in Stockport. I love to walk anyway, so I might just do that on a matchday too, as I'd explore the city (or a pub or two) a little on my way anyway and only use public transport on Sunday. And I'm afraid I really need to visit the library now, as the internet says it's a 15 minute walk from the accomodation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.