ATTN All US Based Blues - USA Summer 2010 - City Tour

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
Regarding 'thediggity' earlier post......

"As I mentioned in the Cook thread earlier, City will be embarking on a tour of the US in Summer 2010. Initial games will be in Portland, Philly and hopefully a game in NYC at the new stadium of the New York Red Bulls!

Us US-based blues should get something special sorted for this!"

The 'confirmed' venues so far;

Portland - Probable according to GC
Philly - Probable according to GC
NYC - Possible according to GC

And the US based Blues census of opinion seems to be the following preferred choices for the potential 2010 USA Tour;

Chicago
Dallas
Atlanta (OK a wee bit of bias on this one :-) !!)
Toronto
Orlando/Tampa
Chicago
New Orleans
LA
Columbus
St Louis

So how about we conduct a straw pole of preferences and send it to the club pronto and see if they can accomodate an extra venue, if you will "The Fans Choice"..............

So get voting all you US Blues and i will promise to contact the club with the results...

Either way, we should all arrange to meet up at as many games as possible with City flags and our 'home' towns showing!!

Come on City!!

Since there's no way in hell that City would ever come to Albuquerque, I'll put my vote towards Chicago.
Hopefully I'll be at the Philly/NYC games too.

1. LA
2. SF

If the closest they get is Portland (an odd choice if it's the only West Coast stop) then I'll certainly be there. It's going to be a bit odd seeing City in the states. I'm looking forward to seeing the best our reserves have to offer and Stevie.

New York.
4 years ago I picked up about 15 City black and red away shirts for about £40 quid. I took them with me to New York, we went to a Yankees game for my birthday. It must have been great to see about 12 people all in a row wearing City shirts. I will book my flight tommorrow if New York's on the rota.

VOOMER said:
New York.
4 years ago I picked up about 15 City black and red away shirts for about £40 quid. I took them with me to New York, we went to a Yankees game for my birthday. It must have been great to see about 12 people all in a row wearing City shirts. I will book my flight tommorrow if New York's on the rota.

Brilliant Voomer !!

NYC would be great for me also!

burntnorton said:
1. LA
2. SF

If the closest they get is Portland (an odd choice if it's the only West Coast stop) then I'll certainly be there. It's going to be a bit odd seeing City in the states. I'm looking forward to seeing the best our reserves have to offer and Stevie.
we sure it's Portland and not Seattle? Portland doesn't make any sense this year, they are getting their own MLS team the next year, which would make more sense. City wouldn't have an MLS-caliber team to play in Portland, unless it was an international tournament like the States had last year with Chelsea/Milan/Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.