ATTN All US Based Blues - USA Summer 2010 - City Tour

Chi-town. DC would be good, too, but with two on the east coast probably not an option.

I'm pumped for this.

Chicago
Chicago
Chicago
Columbus
St. Louis

Nothing against you NYC fans, but I don't think NY should get one. City is already planning on Philly and Portland (although I think this one should be in Seattle at Qwest Field instead) as two destinations. I don't think one part of the country should get two games. Philly is definitely close enough for the NYC people to make the trip. Let's spread the City games throughout the country. One to the east, one to the west, and one to the midwest.

1. Philly
2. NY
3. Never been to the Windy City, so would love to make a trip up there....

That's me pretty much covered...though would love to see City play on the sand dunes of Virginia Beach :)

I vote for Chicago and new York. I have never have been to the big apple and would love to see city there as a partof that trip. But I'll fly anywhere in the states to go. Can you imagine? Icant wait! Dallas would be awesome too. Maybe in the new cowboys stadium? Can you imagine seeing city highlights on the largest screen in the world!

I always said if City come to the US for a tour, I would go wherever they played(and will be if this tour happens), but Los Angeles is ideal since it's where I live and could easily drag my cousin and her bf to the match for extra support. But New York or Chicago would be a nice vacation too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.