Auschwitz

marco

we have all seen the docu's and footage but there was a programe on last night with footage i had never seen before and quite gruesome it was, i'm pretty good at dealing with stuff like that but whats got to me is when they cut a bag of human hair open and pulled out the plated pony tail of a young girl who was probably aged between 5 and 15, all day i cant shake it off and keep thinking how terrible it must have been :-(

marco said:
we have all seen the docu's and footage but there was a programe on last night with footage i had never seen before and quite gruesome it was, i'm pretty good at dealing with stuff like that but whats got to me is when they cut a bag of human hair open and pulled out the plated pony tail of a young girl who was probably aged between 5 and 15, all day i cant shake it off and keep thinking how terrible it must have been :-(

I watched it too mate. Heartbreaking. I've watched a lot of programmes about the holocaust but some of the footage last night just numbed me. Just pure Hell on Earth.

I didn't watch it op for exactly the reason you describe - it would play on my mind, very cowardly I know. I still find it very difficult to comprehend that one human being can be so cruel and callous to another human being

marco said:

I watched the same one mate, what sickened me was the way the bodies just twisted and crumpled when they were being thrown into the mass graves.

They were little more than bones covered by skin, a sickening event in time that should never, ever be forgotten.

Just watched it, unbelievably sad, how can people do that to other human beings.
Horrendous, really really sad, feel like crying :(
This shit can't happen again

I went to Auschwitz when I was 16 on a school trip, sobering encounter.. As a group of 16 year old lads. it speaks volumes when we went for food after and nobody said a thing.... Just illustrating the atrocities that went on.

man's inhumanity to man caused by a warped vision of a ''perfect'' world where all will conform or be killed

what those nazi fucking scum did still defies belief but should always be remembered

marco said:
At the Auschwitz museum there is a huge (and I mean huge) display case full of that stuff, including plaits. Then you read that it's just 2 days worth and the scale of the killing really hits home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.