Australia & Novak Djokovic case

I'm not being funny but....it is inherently embarrassing to be anti vaxx. Take everything, give nothing. Don't help. Hinder. Cause trouble. Help the virus.

The Australian open could only be held because of the vaccine and the selfless endeavours of the majority involved to do the right thing. Most players, officials and spectators were vaccinated.

Djokovic benefits from the vaccine but is too selfish to see it. He thinks of himself, his body, his choice.

As I've put above, I think the main reason he says he's not anti-vax is because he's not.

He's anti vaccines for this disease because he's been backed into a corner by the world since he threw that ridiculous Adria Tour during the covid lockdown where they ignored all medical advice, covid protocols and surprise surprise everyone got covid.

He didn't want to make a massive public climb down from that and admit how many people he put in danger, so he got pushed into being a covid-denier which naturally extended into vaccine hesitancy and now refusing to take it.

I'm not being funny but....it is inherently embarrassing to be anti vaxx. Take everything, give nothing. Don't help. Hinder. Cause trouble. Help the virus.

The Australian open could only be held because of the vaccine and the selfless endeavours of the majority involved to do the right thing. Most players, officials and spectators were vaccinated.

Djokovic benefits from the vaccine but is too selfish to see it. He thinks of himself, his body, his choice.
I'd have given you a double like if I could.

Absolutely fantastic victory by a true champion and brave human being! I admire a man who stands up for something he believes in,fights against bullies and discrimination! Well done Novak Djokovic,we can all learn something from such a great man
Wibble

Absolutely fantastic victory by a true champion and brave human being! I admire a man who stands up for something he believes in,fights against bullies and discrimination! Well done Novak Djokovic,we can all learn something from such a great man

I admire him as a sportsman - now really close to being greatest ever

Novak is a twat.
I have absolutely nothing positive to say about him or his maniac father, except that Novak is a great tennisplayer, but unfortunately also a despicable person.

22 - cant wait till he retires and spend his time talking to trees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.