Australian A League

wellingtonphoenix said:
I just want to know if there are any fans, im a phoenix fan, the new Zealand team.

Not sure yet on who im going to support, i have a feeling the football and this league will really take off in the next few years

Sydney.
Light blue team, not very good, Simon colossimo, singing Sydney till I die, winters day.

Just like watching city in a April game 10 years ago!

Sydney till I die I'm Sydney till I die I know I am etc etc

I suppose as they are partnered with us Perth glory should be my second team.

Main commentator is a blue as well so you may get the odd city reference. Add in blobby and Danny t and there are some city moments!

Have relatives in Adelaide even went to a match last year so do look out for their results on sky problem is always seem to find the show on at stupid o'clock even though it's a highlights programme. Have to admit was surpised by the quality of the football when I went good passionate crowd as well

My home town team, Melbourne! I follow it really closely. Can't wait 'till next season, new teams, more games. It's really gonna take off once the salary cap expands by a lot, and there are even more teams and games.

Fuck it my mate lives in Perth so going for them and he always watches out for the City results and always sends me a text about it so will return the fav except I doubt I'll ever be texting him about the Australian A league.

Like the site and the bit thats says "90 minutes, 90 emotions"
http://perthglory.com.au/

wellingtonphoenix said:
I just want to know if there are any fans, im a phoenix fan, the new Zealand team.

When i was in new zealand then oz a couple of years back i bought a New Zealand Knights shirt. Still wear it now! looks top. What happened to them? didnt they fold or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.